1. Curb appeal matters-First impressions make a difference. Cut overgrown pushes, get a green plush lawn, get rid of chipping paint, and paint the exterior of the home. If you can’t get people in the door, you’re not going to sell the home.
2. Repair all of the to do items that you’ve been meaning to do for months.
3. Stage the house. Staging involves deeply cleaning, decluttering, depersonalizing and arranging furnishings to make your house as appealing as possible. People buy logically and emotionally. They will use all their senses to determine if the house works for them.
4. Set the price right. Fair market value is where you want to be. Buyers are quick to learn the market value of the homes they are trying to purchase. No buyer wants to over pay for a home and no buyer’s agent wants to spend the time showing homes that they don’t have a good chance of selling.
5. The Home Marketing Plan Needs To Be Super Aggressive
Realtors / real estate agents are independent contractors. We are typically not wage earners at the brokerages. The Realtor that you hire will highly determine whether or not you get the exposure that you need, whether or not you get a contract, and when you do get a sales contract, how much you’ll walk away with depending on their negotiations style. Heeran’s Home Team at Deeb Realty believes in the power of marketing and has a highly aggressive home marketing plan for luxury homes that is second to none. From featured listings in the top premier real estate websites, social media blitz’s, traditional marketing, real estate magazine, direct agent prospecting, and more, Heeran’s Home Team is in the top 1% nationwide. By using online, print, and bleeding edge marketing strategies, your luxury home will get the level of exposure required to bring in luxury buyers.
Heeran Workman, MBA