What is a Pocket Listing? A POCKET LISTING A PROPERTY THAT IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE BUT NOT LISTED ON THE OMAHA MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE (MLS). WHY DO POCKET LISTINGS EXIST AND HOW DOES A BUYER FIND THEM? Pocket listings exist when: 1. A Realtor has signed up the listing paperwork to sell a home but […]Read More...
By Heeran Workman 5 Most Common Home Purchase Contract Contingencies When a buyer writes up a contract on a home to purchase, there will be certain criteria in the contract that have to be met to both the satisfaction of the purchaser as well as the bank or lender who is giving that buyer the money […]Read More...
By Heeran Workman As a for sale by owner seller in the Omaha Metro area, you may have wondered how the process really works. Yes, you market your home FSBO, buyers look at your home, and a buyer will give you an offer and you close. We all know that. But have you asked yourself these […]Read More...
By Heeran Workman Have you wondered if you’ll really saving money by using a discount commission real estate agent / Realtor when selling your home in the Omaha Metro area? How do the services differ between the two types of listings. Discount brokers say you’ll save money on commission putting more money in your pocket. Is […]Read More...
1. Do your homework and research about the local housing market There are many legal and financial implications regarding selling real estate mortgages, contracts, disclosure forms, contingencies, inspections, chain of title, title defects, title insurance, escrow, deeds, and most importantly negotiations. When selling for sale by owner, you will not have a real estate professional to lean on when you or your buyers have […]Read More...
Latest Real Estate
- $479,900 - 18658 California Street
- $535,000 - 1933 S 220 Street
- $408,500 - 2114 N 188th Avenue
- $429,000 - 1605 S 198 Avenue
- $70,000 - 3217 K Street
- $134,950 - 808 N 36 Street
- $410,000 - 21129 Arbor Court
- $363,265 - 20005 Monroe Street
- $574,500 - 10803 S 175 Street
- $419,900 - 17516 Frances Street
- $390,000 - 18508 Merion Drive
- $374,635 - 19952 Drexel Circle
- $390,210 - 18809 Boyd Street
- $275,255 - 5708 N 154 Avenue
- $368,595 - 18355 Schofield Drive